Progress.
Awoke at 6:30 and actually chose to get out of bed. Plethora of dreams, but much sleep as well. I feel... weird. Different, the past couple of days. The best I can do so far is this: for(ever) I have been measuring how I'm faring based on where I seem to be in the cycle of madness. Always the cycle. Today I feel both lost and empty, but not necessarily in a bad way. Somehow, with God's help, I seem to find myself standing outside the cycle entirely. Which leaves me at loose ends, with lots of empty space around me, uncertain of who I'm supposed to be now. And yet I'm glad.
As Scout basks in the aspen-dappled sunlight on the windowsill, I sit, still fuzzy with sleep and nursing a perpetual sore throat/summer cold, but for all that am still in remarkably good spirits. I still most decidedly have issues, but I'm starting to see the far-reaching hope and believe I might actually reach it.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment