Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009

It's easy to say we believe in God (or at least in a God). It's even relatively easy to say we trust Him. But how does that play out in the trenches of life? As I approach the anniversary of Toni's death and another Thanksgiving for the 19th time...

Apparently my brain shuts off. Or at least the conduit between my brain, and the written, spoken, or otherwise communicated word. If I can't write about it, or manage to call and talk to my family (or even a small portion thereof), or expound to a Cryder what's occurring in the twisted recesses of my brain, how do I anticipate living it with any degree of success? Please don't walk into this week expecting to crash and burn. Just because you still (more occasionally than not) find yourself falling into destructive patterns. And your back is seizing. And you can't concentrate. And there are interruptions everywhere. And worship's in the lobby. And...

No comments:

Post a Comment