Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28, 2009

Morning sunshine at the Cryders.

My heart is full. So much has happened this week, on the inside, that I am just now finding words adequate to express it.

Or maybe I have yet to find them. I am overwhelmed. I am amazed. I find the recent offer of a kick-ass tour job nigh unto insignificant. God took the weight of all this guilt and anger that I've been hanging onto for dear life all these many years and finally managed to drag it all out of my grasp. I've been praying, for weeks, for this very event, and yet somehow still couldn't make myself let go (because, once again, a big chunk of me was trying to do it under my own power). And then, when God finally took all the weight, I didn't even notice! The time lag of realization continues to amaze me. We are sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment