Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, 2009

No sleep last night.
Stressed, stressed, stressed. All these logistics about my house, utilities, etc. that Christian wants me to change... it all seems entirely overwhelming. I'm shaking on the inside, and most likely frustrating Christian to death with what appears to be intransigence, but is mostly simple fear. How can I learn to trust? Where is this elusive peace I've been promised as a child of God? Why can I not handle even the most fundamental aspects of my life without freaking out? And how am I meant to survive two weeks of cruise ship dry dock in Freeport feeling like THIS?!?

Fourth trimester resolution (since I've striving, once again, to start fresh): Completing this journal by the end of 2009. Not mandatorially writing every day, or just filling space, but finding enough to dredge out of my soul to say something on a regular basis, even if lacking in consistent profundity...

No comments:

Post a Comment